Configuring password sync within Glued
Password sync happen automatically every 3 hours, but only for passwords that you have selected to sync. Passwords are first created in ITG and then imported into CWA. From then on, the sync is two-way; if the password is updated in one platform, it is automatically updated in the other. Whichever platform has the most recent edit when the sync occurs will override the other.
- Ensure that the client in CWA is mapped to the organization in ITG. See the article on client mapping here.
- With the password(s) already created, open the desired client within CWA and select the Glued Passwords tab.
- Click the button to Import Passwords.
- Check the box for any passwords you’d like to sync.
- Click Save Settings and Sync now. This will cause the passwords to be retrieved via https, encrypted, and copied to the passwords table in the database.
- Check the Passwords tab to see the newly created passwords