LabTech Plugin: iDrive.com (Beta)
Posted on May 24, 2016
We’ve been testing the iDrive plugin for a bit now, and figure it’s time to get some screenshots and information up so you can see what it’s all about.
- Schedule backups at the computer level on a recurring basis
- Use any account type per computer (basic here, pro there, it’s all good!)
- Execute a backup immediately on a computer
- View backup logs
- View quota usage now and over time
- Restore files and folders from backup
- Delete files and folders that are backed up
- Configurable ticketing for failed backups, backup exceptions, and quota
- No installation needed on the machines being backed up (the plugin downloads the needed files, but nothing is installed)
If you’re interested in joining the beta, please email us and we’ll be glad to get you the info. Note that while this is a beta, we’re very confident in it’s ability to not do anything you don’t want it to do, while enabling backup management and ticketing straight from LabTech. If you’re currently using iDrive, or are interested in trying it (there’s a free 5gb account available), it’s definitely worth trying.