Report for Warranty Looker Upper
Posted on July 18, 2018
Based on some requests, I’ve created a report to be used for showing clients level warranty information. The report will show the physical assets for the client and list all physical computers and the warranty status, if available. It also highlights them as red or green so you can very easily determine warranty status.
Note: The report is now installed automatically with the plugin and will remain updated as needed. No need to install or configure manually. 🙂
And here’s the report. To add it to report center:
1) Extract the .repx file from the zip file.
2) Open the report center via Tools menu.
3) Click Report Designer on the left menu section.
4) Click Open and select the .repx file.
5) Once open, select Publish to Database and enter a name and category for the report. “Warranty Looker Upp er Report” and “Custom” are good options, but you can use whatever.
6) Make sure Client is checked (and none of the others are) and that Subreport is set to no then click Publish.
7) Go back to report list and refresh (button in the top right) and you can run the report against a client or all clients.
As always, thanks for the feedback!