Updates for Operators Dasboard
Posted on April 2, 2016
Based off of some feedback and requests, OD has been updated with some great new features:
– You can right-click on the dashboard and change the tile size. This allows you to increase the tiles so that they are more visible on large screens.
– A few sample widgets are available. If you have no widgets set up, you’ll be prompted to add some standard ones that apply to anyone. This gives you a starting point to get your dashboard set up.
– Widget formatting is now more consistent so they line up and match.
– Scripts can now be scheduled when you right-click on the results tab. You’re also able to see what parameters are needed and fill them out without guessing. And if the computer id column is not available, it’ll let you know so you will know why the script can’t get queued.
– Additional error handling and checking to make sure all widgets work more reliably, even on slow connections.
Operators Dashboard should now be much more useful for a lot more people, in additional to being easier to get started with. As always, you can install via the Plugin Installer. If you already have OD installed, you should be automatically updated overnight to version 1.4, but you can always manually update if you can’t wait. Enjoy!