WLU – More big updates!
Posted on August 20, 2018
There have been a bunch of changes for Warranty Looker Upper over the last few weeks, and now there’s a couple more.
- ESX hosts are now checked. This will cover the same manufacturers as other computers – HP, Dell, Lenovo, IBM, Toshiba, and Fujitsu.
- This does require the Virtualization Manager plugin, and the plugin needs to find the hosts in order for them to be scanned.
- ESX hosts are also added to the WLU report via Report Center.
- The report is automatically added and will be updated. This eliminates the manual steps of importing and publishing it.
- Lenovo and IBM look-ups will now include the warranty start date.
- Any existing look-ups that just have the end date will be updated automatically 30 days after the most recent update, or you can manually update each one from the WLU plugin tile for the computer.
- The report is cleaned up and separates ESX hosts, servers, and workstations into different groups.
- The dashboard is cleaned up and more reliable.
- (Recently added) Improved performance and bug fixes.
- (Recently added) Report available in report center (that is now automatically integrated and updated).
- (Recently added) Warranty information can be copied to the computers table and synced to your PSA such as Manage or Autotask.
If you’re looking for a tool to query warranty information across your clients that works reliably, has great features, and has an affordable cost, you should seriously consider Warranty Looker Upper. You can get more information about it on the plugin page here.